Tuesday 9 March 2010

My first ever blog.




Hello whatever idiotic moron you may be for reading this. As you may or may not know my name is Dave Mooney, I'm 20 years old and I've never made anything like this before.

Right I know this is starting off with a rant but I just want to make it clear now that if I do find the time and effort to keep up with this thing I do promise to keep as it as none emo and emotional as possible, I have read a fair few of other peoples and all they seem to go on about is being mis-understood and about how shit their life is. I will not do this.

I do not believe in fate, I do not believe in a God, I do not believe in a creator and I most certainly do not believe that what goes around comes around. Due to my sheer lack of faith it makes me ponder over the thought that these people who rant about their shit life on these blogs really do seem to think that it's not their fault that their lives suck?! It has always baffled me how people seem to not realise that their life has been made by themselves.

Anyway, enough of the deep stuff, I'm too tired for that as it's bang on midnight right now and that means I have work in 9 hours time.

I plan to keep this as a log for all my crazy ideas, thoughts ponderings ect so that in time to come I can look back on them and see how right I was about the world, because lets face it, I'm probably wrong.

Today's:

One thing today that puzzled me slightly; right, my younger sister who is 17 years old passed her driving test about a month or so ago and today she finally got a car and got it insured so that she can legally be part of the driving community in her own vehicle, all well and good. Just to help her out a bit, my Mum said that she'd go out with her and just drive on some main roads so she can build up a little bit of confidence, once they got back, I said I wanted a lift somewhere (got to milk it whilst they're still addicted to driving) but I was refused due to her confidence and ability not being good enough to go into a quiet town centre. Which is fine, I'm not having a go at her, but what I don't get is that she has successfully passed a test to say that she can drive on her own, anywhere in the UK, maybe even the world saying that. So surely she should have been able to drive me into town? When I passed my test I genuinely thought I was going to crash and then after a few days I felt fine and confident, turns out I am one of the lucky few that has never written a car off. But if me (a confident little shit) can be edgy about driving on my own and then my sister turns down the idea of driving through a town then maybe they aren't teaching people to a decent enough standard? As much as at the time of taking my test I thought it was really difficult I have come to learn that even if you pass your test and get a license, you are still shit at driving. My point is in all this is that I think we should make tests harder and more sophisticated and by doing this, less people will be on the roads (filtering out the retards), less crashes would happen, it would give driving instructors more business, therefore boosting the economy slightly and finally we could possibly even raise the speed limit as the shit people would no longer be there to fuck it all up for us and park their car in a tree.

I do have many different theories and inventions I've thought of and I do intend to share these with whoever the nosey prick that you are through these blogs at some point. A lot of them are quite intense, like for instance my theory on how things should never be able to touch each other, no matter how close two objects are together, you can always half the distance between them. I'll explain in a lot more detail in the entries to come.

I also have very different thoughts on ghosts, the after life and even the idea of infinity. But these aren't for today.

Right I think I've waffled on for long enough now, I reckon I'll make another one of these at some point and I'll have a different random topic to talk about and it wont be about how mis-understood I am or how shit my life is.

I want to leave with this picture of Saturn, the sixth planet from the Sun and the second largest in our solar system. It is a real picture taken from the Hubble telescope, it's crazy to think that that is an actual photograph of something way way bigger than the planet we live on itself.


Good night you dicks.






No comments:

Post a Comment