Wednesday 17 March 2010

I've fucked up my right lung!


Hello my facebook-ing, link clicking, nosey, disciples.

I was planning on doing these more often than I have been, but I'm not going to lie, I have better things to be doing most of the time than spending time and effort into letting people know what the hell I get up to in my life. (apart from right now)

Yesterday I did something that is quite possibly in the top 10 stupid things that I've done in my life (this includes turning down drumming for the wombats, having three of my teeth in my hand and nailing my form tutor. *sorry in advance if you're reading this Miss. F, still, I gotta milk it though!?*)

Anyway, I was just casually at work doing my thang when as I was emptying a waste toner cartridge from a photocopier I managed to inhale a load of it. Waste toner is a horrible black powdery substance that turns into a cloud of black smoke as soon as it is disturbed, it's made of 90% black carbon I believe. Apparently it is made up of tiny microscopic needles and they have embedded in my right lung!

So after a trip to Torbay A&E including x rays, blood oxygen level tests and some other shit, turns out there's fuck all they can do. I now have a constant annoying pain in my chest right next to my heart and I can't breathe properly. Fun times!


After my last blog I had a lot of comebacks to me about my rant on the difficulty of the driving test. Apparently most learner drivers or people who have literally just passed their test completely disagree with me, but then everyone who has been driving over a year and ISN'T a retard behind the wheel agrees with me. So I know I'm right, just the people who it was targeted at won't agree with me until they're out of my catchment area, ah well.

I'm going to keep this short (ish) as I want to watch this Avatar film my uncle has just given me on DVD but I've just realised I haven't really moaned alot about anything in this blog so I'll do that now.

I realised something the other day that genuinely did annoy me a bit.

Right, I'm not saying my beliefs on this are right, nor am I saying anyone else's are wrong, but I do not believe in an after life, I can solely, hand on heart, say that I believe when I die, that is it. Bam. Dead. Rotting corpse I become.

The annoying thing about this for me is that I would love to be able to go and talk to a Christian after I die and say, "well well well, turns out there is no afterlife, there is no heaven and God really doesn't exist, I bet you feel stupid now don't you?". But obviously as far as I'm concerned, I'll never be able to do this. Whereas this works brilliantly for Christians, or anyone for that matter that believes in any kind of after life. This is because if it turns out they are correct, they can laugh in my face and make me look like an idiot, and if they're wrong, they'll never have to face me, as we'll all be rotting particles in the ground!

I'd like to dedicate that above paragraph to Thomas Andrew Gordon, as I know he gets much joy out of that little realisation I had outside Exeter Tesco's the other day.

I thought I'd end this entry on a high note and reveal to the world that it looks like in a few weeks time I'll be moving out of my parents house and into a flat with a dude from work. Which will be pretty sweet! No idea where it'll be yet, but it'll be pimpin'.

I'd like to leave you with this picture I've just found of me and Gordo clearly dicking around on what looks to be dartmoor, years ago. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment